YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
The hotel is located 5 minutes away from Derby city centre and close to the Pride Park Business Park, home of Derby County FC.
The main building houses 50 en-suite bedrooms. Consisting of; 38 double rooms, 3 single rooms, 2 twin rooms, 6 premier rooms and five rooms available either as a double or twin room.
Our twin rooms facility, India House, has 35 bedrooms with a shared kitchen, laundry room and shower rooms on each floor.
- For pre-arrival assistance, please contact our reservations department on telephone number: 01331861842 or by email: email@example.com
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The nearest bus stop is situated on London Road (a 1 minute walk away) and has regular services to the city centre, Derby Railway Station and East Midlands Airport.
- The car park is situated towards the back of the main building, which can be accessed via the main gates on London Road or the side entrance on Ascot Drive.
- There are 200 car park spaces, 4 of which are allocated disabled spaces
- A guest drop-off point is available at the hotel’s main entrance; cars must not be left unattended at the drop off point
Main Entrance and Reception
- There are three steps leading up to the main entrance with a ramp available on request. Alternative access can be found at the rear of the building where a permanent ramp is situated.
- There are no further steps at the main lobby/ reception level
- For assistance with luggage, porters are available at the reception desk
- There is a sofa available in the reception area
- The reception desk is split in height the highest part being 116cm high and the lowest part being 68cm high. Registration can be completed whilst seated in the reception area. Clipboards are available and large print registration cards are available on request.
- The Wyvern Bar and Stephenson Restaurant are all located on the ground floor. There are no steps or slopes en-route or at the entrance to the bar or restaurant
- The floor surfaces are carpeted throughout
- The Sunken Lounge can be accessed via four staircases; each compromising of 6 steps, in addition a lift is situated at the reception side of the lounge.
- All conference rooms are accessible at ground floor level without further steps, stairs or use of the lift.
- If you arrive from the main door/ drop off area, the reception desk is through the double doors immediately facing you and to your left.
Access to Bedrooms
- Access to the bedrooms on the first and second floors are by the main staircase, situated in the lobby.
- There are 10 bedrooms situated on the ground floor. Two of which are wheelchair friendly, with grab bars and lower level sinks.
Public Areas – WC
- The public toilets are situated on the ground floor, opposite reception.
- The toilets provide: lower level sink & hand dryer
- Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar and Lounge
- The Wyvern Bar (check to see if there is a name change) is on the ground floor at the far side of The Sunken Lounge; it has level entry and is open plan with carpeted, even flooring
- Table service is offered in the bar
- It has tables with legs on four corners in varying heights
- Seating is a mix of sofas, bar stools and arm chairs as well as high back chairs with no arms
- Lighting is mainly natural daylight, from three skylights and two large windows with evenly distributed lights switched on when required
- The Stephenson Restaurant is on the ground floor in close proximity of the bar.
- Breakfast and lunch is buffet style service; assistance is available when required.
- Lighting is available during the day and for the evening low level lighting is switched on with candles on the tables
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements on booking as we are able to cater for many different dietary requirements.
- The restaurant is accessible via a short walk through the ground level corridors.
- Menus can be provided in large print upon request and assistance is offered taking you through the menu
Access Statement pending
Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- In house laundry service is available. Please allow two working days for collection.
- Local dry cleaning facilities can be found at the nearby Wyvern retail park.
- About TDCC
- CSR & Entertainment
- Shareholders & Investors
- Pres Room
Terms & Policies
- Complaints policy
If you need any special requirements or you wish to talk through your booking, one of our trained member of staff will happily assist you in planning your visit.